ICHI Weekly Review — Week 17 (April 19–25, 2021)
Recent News and Announcements
- Live: New oneToken Balancer smart pool
- Passed Proposal: Reimbursement of liquidity pool migration
- Passed Proposal: Moonbeam Grant
Highlights: Metrics Table (Table 1)
- Row 1: 6222 bps increase in monthly Minted oneTokens
- Row 4: 3992 bps increase in monthly oneToken Liquidity
- Row 7: Staked ICHI increased 80 bps
- Rows 9,10: While ICHI price has declined, TVL is still above end of March numbers
Highlights: Pool Liquidity and Reward Allocation (Table 2)
- Row 1: 900% increase in ICHI rewards provided for oneToken Balancer Smart pool
- Row 4: oneLINK minted increased by 890 bps
- Row 7: 17th straight week of an increase in minted oneTokens
Important: Please see 4/28/21 ICHI per block column in table 1 for this week’s changes to ICHI reward allocations.
Proposal: Whitelist ICHI on Bancor
As of April 26th, 2021 voting to whitelist ICHI on Bancor has begun. vBNT holders who learn about ICHI and vote have the opportunity to earn a 20 xICHI reward (whether for or against the proposal). Whitelisting ICHI on Bancor will provide ICHI and BNT liquidity providers with two main benefits:
- Single-asset exposure within the ICHI-BNT pool through elastic BNT supply
- Impermanent loss protection
All vBNT holders visit the Snapshot page to vote and earn xICHI.
Coming up this week (April 19–25)
- Reward adjustments go into effect Wednesday 4/28/21
- When is the ICHI Halving?
Date: May 8th, 2021
2. How can I learn more and get involved with ICHI?