ICHI Weekly Review — Week 25 (June 14–20, 2021)
Recent News and Announcements
- ICHI V2 is LIVE!
- xICHI added to Wing.finance Flash Pool for lending and borrowing
- Immunefi Bug Bounty program added
- Additional DMAs to come for crypto communities with v2 release
Highlights: Metrics Table (Table 1)
- Row 6,7: Additional ICHI staked in xICHI, increase of 187 bps
- All oneTokens continue to hold peg and remain over-collateralized through bearish market
Highlights: Pool Liquidity and Reward Allocation (Table 2)
- Row 9: oneFIL created, the first V2 oneToken for the Filecoin community
- Row 17: 67/33 ICHI-LINK (Balancer) pool rewards removed for upcoming week
Important: Please see 6/23/21 ICHI per block column in table 1 for this week’s changes to ICHI reward allocations.
The new version of ICHI has officially been released live! With a new look, ICHI community members will now be able to find all of the new v2 oneTokens*, farms, and treasury information at app.ichi.org. Additionally, oneFIL (the stablecoin created for the Filecoin community) is now available to be minted and deposited enabling users to earn more ICHI rewards.
*For v1 oneTokens please continue to use ICHI’s V1 app.
Coming up this week (June 21–27)
- June 23rd, 2021 — Reward adjustments go into effect