ICHI Weekly Review — Week 36 (August 30 — September 5, 2021)
Recent News and Announcements
- Open Proposal: $oneFOX Proposal
- End of Rewards: ICHI<>1INCH Farm, V1 ICHIBPT Farm, V1 wBTC<>oneBTC Farm
Highlights: Pool Liquidity and Reward Allocation (Table 1)
- Row 7: 5% weekly increase in total oneTokens minted due to steady ICHI rewards and lead by large increase in oneUNI minting
- Row 10: V1 Farm Deprecation leads to redeployment of rewards to other Farms
- Row 16: ICHI Liquidity Locked increases by 10% week over week as larger ICHI rewards and increased ICHI price grows APY
Important: Please see 9/8/21 ICHI per block column in table 1 for this week’s changes to ICHI reward allocations.
V1 Farm Deprecation and end of rewards
This week ICHI rewards have been halted as ICHI looks to deprecate all v1 farms and reallocated rewards. V1 Farms that have been deprecated:
- ICHIBPT Farm: oneToken Balancer Pool LP farm
- wBTC<>oneBTC Farm: Sushi LP Farm
Additionally, as the contract with 1inch network comes to a close, dual liquidity rewards will no longer be given to the ICHI<>1INCH Farm.
Coming up this week (September 6–12)
- September 8th, 2021 — Reward adjustments go into effect